Pendant patio lights made from flower pots!
How cute are these simple pendant patio lights made from flower pots! They add a splash of color to my small urban patio!
- Wild A. favorited DIY Patio Lights 14 Apr 03:31
- Teresa S. favorited DIY Patio Lights 13 Apr 17:14
- jacoba b. favorited DIY Patio Lights 10 Apr 21:54
- Crafterella featured DIY Patio Lights 07 Apr 23:00
- lleeahs favorited DIY Patio Lights 29 Mar 00:53
- meg B. favorited DIY Patio Lights 25 Mar 22:55
- Wendy R. published her project DIY Patio Lights 25 Mar 09:00
Spray paint the flower pots if needed. (I originally planned to do this but later found pots in the perfect shade of yellow!) Cut the chain to desired length. Attach S-hooks to each end. If the pot does not have a hole in the center bottom, you will need to make one with a drill. Then squeeze one S-hook up through the bottom of the pot through the hole. When the pot is turned upside down, it will hang from this chain!