Diy Passport Holder
Here comes our new discovery about DIY passport holder. It seems to be a piece of good news for those who are fond of travelling abroad. Have you ever troubled in finding your passport throughout your handbag when you are about to go aboard? If so, a passport holder is absolutely perfect for you.
Interlayers are designed inside the passport holder. You can put your credit card, identity card and other necessary cards in it. Much convenience brings to you if you learn DIY passport holder. Do you want your trip more portable and accessible? Follow us and it will belong to you.
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy Passport Holder 09 Jul 01:37
- Pimke added Diy Passport Holder to Nähmuster 01 Feb 10:41
- Francis M. added Diy Passport Holder to To-make list 29 Dec 22:13
- Ana favorited Diy Passport Holder 13 Sep 17:21
- 02jhseaby added Diy Passport Holder to Try 08 Jun 20:04
- 02jhseaby favorited Diy Passport Holder 08 Jun 20:04
- ariellelicious added Diy Passport Holder to für mum 25 May 12:44
- banu added Diy Passport Holder to Inspiring Ideas to Try 02 Feb 08:32
- banu favorited Diy Passport Holder 02 Feb 08:32
- ally s. favorited Diy Passport Holder 29 Jan 03:34
Make the outside fabric
1st, cut out 10x17cm outside fabric and lining fabric; piece two pieces to 18 x17cm shape and seam with 1cm distance.
2nd, fold 18 x17cm piece to 9 x 17cm; sew 15cm zipper at the folded place.
3rd, cut out 10x17cm outside fabric and lining fabric; piece two pieces to 25x17cm shape and seam with 1cm distance.
4th, place the 18 x17cm piece and 25x17cm piece together as it is shown below; sew the other side of the zipper.
Cut the interlayer pieces
5th, turn the fabric to the right side.
6th, sew the right side of zipper again; add cotton fabric at back by sewing.
7th, make 51.5 x17cm left interlayer fabric as following shows: 6cm, 4.5cm, 6cm, 4.5cm, 6cm, 4.5cm and 20cm in a line.
8th, make 18x17cm right interlay fabric; fold the fabric into 9x17cm shape.
Combine the outside fabric and interlayer piece
9th, seam the right interlay to the right side of the left interlayer; baste back faced outside fabric and interlayer fabric.
10th, cut out a strip; add snap button to the strip.
11th, you can sew leather agraffes directly if you do not know how to make snap button to fabric.
12th, then hem the whole edges of the passport holder.