Transform plastic animals into gilded PARTY Animals!
If you have a dollar store near you, you might be able to find a pack of animals there (ha!), but I was pressed for time, so I ordered these. I used this gold paint from Martha Stewart and a foam paint brush to cover one side of the animals at a time. After letting them dry overnight, I flipped them over and painted the other side, checking for any missed spots.
One more day of drying, and the party animals were complete. At this point, you have several different options – you can use a hot glue gun to secure them to drink stirrers, toothpicks (for cupcakes, brownies, or other small desserts), large wooden skewers and use them as cake toppers, or to decorate your cat, as I did above.
- CraftyCat added Diy Party Animal Swizzle Sticks to Crafts 13 Jul 18:13
- CraftyCat favorited Diy Party Animal Swizzle Sticks 13 Jul 18:12
- Emma H. favorited Diy Party Animal Swizzle Sticks 05 Jul 17:10
- Kay Bay favorited Diy Party Animal Swizzle Sticks 24 Jun 10:13
- ginazammit published her project Diy Party Animal Swizzle Sticks 24 Jun 06:00