Step 1. I used a half empty tub of la riche directions
hair dye in ebony I mixed in a bowl f warm water then placed
my shirt half way in the mix to acheive the ombre :) remember towear gloves!!!
Step2. I left the shirt for about two hours in the mix, washed repeatesly
Then I left to dry on some news paper in the garden as it was still dripping
Colures water from the wash.
Step 3. Wear your reworked ombre woth pride :) gunna try this with an old pink dye too
- Phoenix M. favorited Diy Ombre Denim Shirt 14 Jul 02:05
- Jenna C. added Diy Ombre Denim Shirt to Clothes 02 Dec 03:10
- sherlee1 added Diy Ombre Denim Shirt to diy craft 24 Jul 03:46
- Karen D. favorited Diy Ombre Denim Shirt 07 Jul 13:25
- Sally M. favorited Diy Ombre Denim Shirt 05 Jul 17:32
- stargirl entered her project Diy Ombre Denim Shirt to Crown & Glory 04 Jul 16:28
Mix dye with warm water into a bowl
Put item half way to achieve the ombre look or tie with bands for a trippy tie die style. Leave for an hour or so. . .
Wash thoroughly! ! Leave to dry. Once dry . . . . Wear :)