Super simple tutorial using an old t-shirt!
I've had this lovely coral WWF shirt lying around for a while. I originally bought this for a friend only to find the bottom had a snag in it that was impossible to mend since the fabric got all stretched out. It's made of super soft knit jersey and I couldn't bear to throw it out, so I made it into a scarf!
- Kimya J. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 29 Oct 22:07
- Rebecca C. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 12 Jul 03:20
- Trisha J. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 27 Nov 02:03
- koneko-chan added Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf to Accessories to make 28 Jun 03:36
- Karen P. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 09 Feb 05:16
- Pimke added Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf to Upcycling 27 Jan 08:06
- Calah L. added Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf to CLOTHES 08 Jan 23:57
- Calah L. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 08 Jan 23:57
- Jax L. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 04 Jul 18:45
- Meredith T. favorited Diy No Sew T Shirt Scarf 29 Jun 02:52
1. Iron your shirt if needed. Lay it out and cut off the sleeves, neck hem, and bottom hem as shown.
2. Fold it in half length wise and start cutting your strips as indicated. As you move up the shirt, you may start getting shorter strips. Knot the ends to join them into a loop and add to your other strips.
3. Once you've cut ally our strips, tug on them gently to stretch them out. At this point, you can braid together a few strips if you wish. Knot the ends together to form a loop.
4. Braid the neck and bottom hems. Gather the strips at the seams and wrap the braided hems around it to hide the seams. Knot both ends together to secure. Trim ends.