Nice DIY present for Birthdays, Christmas or for yourself!
I made a DIY Nail Art present for a friends Birthday. It was a hit and not only was it fun to make but it looks cute too!
It Took a couple of days to put together but if you have the time it is worth it!
1. First pick some Nail polish that suits your friends personality! I also bought a clear top coat.
2. Add some amazing nail transfers, I bought mine from etsy! https://www.etsy.com/shop/Hailthenails?ref=l2-shopheader-name
3. You can find mini gems from craft stores, these give bling to the nails! I decided to take them out of the pack and keep them in a set of compartments. You can find these at the chemist or some $2 stores
4. Make up a little book of DIY Nail Art for your friend to follow. I found some tutorials on Pinterest. If you have a program like Photoshop you can lay them out and add some backgrounds and text.
Once Printed out you can make a flip book by adding an eyelet and ring.
5. You can add other things to the present to finish It off; Nail Polish Remover, French Tips, Fake nails, Nail clipper. I chose to add in a Nail File.
6. Buy a box that will fit everything into. Paint box and add stickers/ribbon/lace/material anything to jazz it up! If it doesn't have a see-through lid make one by cutting out a part of the lid and gluing in an acetate sheet.
YOUR DONE! Super!~
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Nail Art Present 19 Jun 18:14
- Hadley B. favorited Diy Nail Art Present 30 Nov 01:33
- Libby W. added Diy Nail Art Present to Gift ideas for Claire 26 Dec 19:27
- Libby W. added Diy Nail Art Present to Gift ideas for Lorna 26 Dec 19:27
- Munnazah C. added Diy Nail Art Present to CHRISTMAS STUFF! 09 Dec 19:00
- Munnazah C. favorited Diy Nail Art Present 09 Dec 18:59
- Kepi favorited Diy Nail Art Present 07 Dec 21:53
- Zombie Babe favorited Diy Nail Art Present 18 Nov 11:28
- Libby W. favorited Diy Nail Art Present 13 Nov 13:23
Hello Sweet Taco posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!