Make a new mouse pad to replace that old, worn out one!
Make your own mouse pad for under $2! A great project to use up scrap fabric from your stash!
*Note* The fabric I used was a polyester-type and the edges did not fray. If you think your fabric will fray, Fray Check can be used or the edges of the fabric can be glued down to the sides of the mouse pad.
- Katrina C. favorited Diy Mouse Pad 14 Jun 21:58
- Carla B. favorited Diy Mouse Pad 14 Jun 16:07
- Meghann B. favorited Diy Mouse Pad 13 Jun 23:05
- Elizabeth T. added Diy Mouse Pad to For Future Reference 11 Jan 02:50
- naomi v. added Diy Mouse Pad to Hs 22 Sep 05:46
- Maemi.Gojo added Diy Mouse Pad to Decorative 17 Sep 23:38
- Libby W. favorited Diy Mouse Pad 14 Sep 20:04
- jwodesigns commented on her project Diy Mouse Pad 13 Sep 06:19
- Pearle D. commented on Diy Mouse Pad 13 Sep 02:48
- Pearle D. favorited Diy Mouse Pad 13 Sep 02:47