Repurpose a Mason jar into a Soap Dispenser
Here's a easy tutorial on how to make a soap dispenser out of a Mason jar.
- Bek S. favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 03 Aug 02:12
- Julie added Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser to Downton Abbey Kitchen 05 May 20:59
- Jenna E. favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 21 Apr 11:11
- Len favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 12 Feb 23:12
- Kay Bay favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 23 Dec 14:40
- jessica.boulanger.10 favorited Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 23 Dec 05:09
- Mixed Kreations published her project Diy Mason Jar Soap Dispenser 18 Dec 09:38
Very easy project, most of the time used for making this soap dispenser is waiting for the paints to dry.
You will need 1 Mason jar, soap pump with lid kit (bought mine at Michaels), bronze rust-oleum spray paint, old ochre chalk paint, Mod Podge, and sandpaper.
Paint your Mason jar and lid using your Rust-Oleum spray paint. Let dry throughly between coats.
Now use your chalk paint and paint your mason jar only.
Add two coats letting dry between each coat.
Flip over and paint other end of jar.
Sand the lettering of your jar lightly and other areas till you get the desired look you are looking for.
Dust the jar off then add a coat of Mod Podge to seal and protect.
Fill your jar up with dish soap.
Attach the pump to your Mason jar lid, screw onto jar and your good to go.