Simple and Sophisticated Coaster DIY
When we had 3x3 hexagon marble tiles left over from a bathroom remodel, we decided to turn them into coasters. This is one of our favorite projects ever because they ended up gorgeous, were really easy, and look totally sophisticated and expensive. If you don't already have marble tiles, it can be a little pricey to buy new ones, but it's also worth it!
- J. Pario favorited Diy Marble Coasters 05 Jan 01:54
- kzack408 added Diy Marble Coasters to Gifts 02 Oct 23:57
- Holly W. added Diy Marble Coasters to My Dream Kitchen 30 Jan 01:24
- amyistheparty favorited Diy Marble Coasters 19 Nov 18:49
- Cake Eater Sarah favorited Diy Marble Coasters 12 Oct 23:46
- BarryBelcher favorited Diy Marble Coasters 09 Sep 00:14
- Kerry and Andy B. published her project Diy Marble Coasters 07 Sep 06:00
Cut the tiles off of the sheet, put some glue on the back, and set the tiles onto the cork. Allow the glue to dry thoroughly. You may want to stack something heavy on top to make sure the cork adheres firmly to the tile.
Once the glue is dry, cut off the excess cork. Some of the glue may seep out, but that cuts away with scissors.