DIY lipstick from crayons
This is a great thing to do if you can't find the color of lipstick you're looking for in the store, or you can and it's outrageously priced!
You can have lots of fun mixing and matching colors.
And YES, in case you're wondering, this is completely safe for your lips, in fact it actually is good for them!
- Kent H. favorited Diy Lipstick 04 Aug 08:22
- Edward J. favorited Diy Lipstick 18 Jul 15:45
- Robert O. favorited Diy Lipstick 17 Jul 13:57
- IDreamOfArizona favorited Diy Lipstick 11 May 04:41
- MissCindy favorited Diy Lipstick 15 Sep 10:35
- Phoenix M. favorited Diy Lipstick 07 Sep 15:21
- Juli T. published her project Diy Lipstick 10 May 22:53
Gather your supplies of half a teaspoon of Petroleum Jelly (AKA Vaseline), half a teaspoon of coconut oil and of course, crayons.
(if you only have Petroleum Jelly or Coconut oil you can use 1 teaspoon of either)
Fill your sauce pan with 5 or so inches high of water, then put it on the stove at medium heat.
At this point your water should be close to boiling now. If it is turn it down to low and hang your measuring cup on the side like shown in the photo. You'll want the water in the pan to come about half way up the side of your measuring cup.
Stir until it becomes a smooth liquid, then turn off the heat.
Immediately following, use a potholder to take the handle of the measuring cup and carefully pour into your lid or container. Let it sit until it has set, and you're done! If you want to speed up the process you can put it in the fridge. Other wise just let it sit on your counter, and then you can wear it where ever you please!