Who doesn't want to have soft lips?
How to make your own very easy and cheap lip scrub to get soft lips instead of chapped ones.
- autumnrose.lee favorited Diy Lip Scrub 11 Mar 12:35
- Michelle L. commented on Diy Lip Scrub 05 Sep 07:49
- Michelle L. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 05 Sep 07:47
- Kelly J. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 03 Sep 04:58
- Jeff S. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 07 Sep 06:03
- sarah c. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 20 Jun 22:48
- Alecia B. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 20 Jun 12:29
- Amara A. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 25 Mar 19:18
- Meta H. added Diy Lip Scrub to useful 28 Dec 22:24
- Alexx M. favorited Diy Lip Scrub 25 Dec 01:23
Take your empty container and place it in front of you.
Fill 2 tsp. of sugar into the container. I used normal sugar but you can also use cane sugar if you want your lip scrub to be coarse.
Add 1 tsp. honey.
Choose a lip balm. I used ”Fruity Shine Cherry” from Labello because of the colour and scent. Cut off a piece and add it to your sugar and honey. If you don’t have a fit lip balm you can always try food colouring and flavor.
Lastly you add ½ tsp. of oil. Olive oil is good enough.
Mix all your ingredients together till you get an uniform mass. Et voilà – your lip scrub is ready.