Make a stylish leather notebook for the new year
1. Fold the A4-papers in two and punch holes in the middle of the fold. I used about 15 A4-papers.
2. Cut the leather cover. Mine was about 41 x 22 cm. Use A4 paper as a measure.
3. Punch holes in the leather cover using the A4-papers With holes as a template
4. Thread the string through all the papers and through the leather cover (from inside out). It`s easy if you use a needle.
5. + 6. Tie the string on the outside and stick it back in the opposite holes of the leather cover. Tie the two string ends together in the center on the notebook.