Lace insert in back of the t-shirt, easy project
Growing up, I was never a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl. I always preferred dresses, cardigans and sweaters. There are times when I would not have a single t-shirt in my closet, save the smelly ones i use for my workout. But after having a baby, I am tending toward having more and more comfy clothes that are easy to clean. But the girly part of me can’t stand turning t-shirts into a regular part of my wardrobe. But i did find this little way to bring up the acceptableness (real word?) of the comfy top. I love this little DIY lace insert to personalize any t-shirt you have.
- Key West Witch added Diy Lace Insert T Shirt to Sewing 29 Jun 15:27
- Dannielle M. favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 11 Jul 16:45
- Ghost C. favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 22 Jan 21:16
- jennifer G. favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 24 Sep 15:54
- Teresa T. favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 28 Apr 17:20
- Julie A. added Diy Lace Insert T Shirt to to make 18 Jul 00:24
- laurie b. favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 22 Jun 00:38
- Diamond Sight Creations added Diy Lace Insert T Shirt to Jamie 27 May 02:51
- Pimke added Diy Lace Insert T Shirt to Upcycling 27 Jan 11:26
- Aishwarya Purohit favorited Diy Lace Insert T Shirt 22 Nov 05:01
Wendy W. · Georgetown, Texas, US · 2 projects
This so jazzes up a tee. I love it. I've been wanting to use lace in a remake and this is a great inspiration.
Steph. · Reading, England, GB · 212 projects
Lovely! You look so pretty