Make Kool Aid dyed yarn!
It's lots of fun! So grab your kids, some wool yarn and a few packets of Kool Aid. Then get busy coloring and turn your hand dyed yarn into something wonderful.
- Adrienne S. added Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn to Upcycle Projects 29 Apr 20:36
- Ella S. favorited Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 24 Nov 01:02
- Pimke added Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn to Upcycling 03 Mar 13:00
- Kayla E. added Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn to original 01 Apr 19:02
- Shannon S. added Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn to how to 27 Jul 08:19
- Milleyone favorited Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 07 May 05:46
- AmanDuh favorited Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 22 Apr 20:04
- Moonlight favorited Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 20 Apr 19:46
- dominique r. favorited Diy Kool Aid Dyed Yarn 18 Apr 22:25
Soak the yarn in warm water for about 30 minutes.
Mix the Kool Aid dye in the squeeze bottles. Three packets of color to 6oz of water.
Remove the yarn from soaking and gently squeeze out the excess water.
Lay the yarn flat on a trash bag and start dying.
Gently place the yarn in a large microwavable dish. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Check to see if the water is clear. If not microwave on high for another 2 minutes. Repeat this process until the water is clear.
Cool to room tempature. Then rinse the yarn in warm water with a few drops of mild dish soap.