A super simple DIY for super cute knee-high socks.
For this DIY I'm gonna show you how to transform any pair of child-sized tights into knee high socks for adults!
- Alisa B. favorited Knee Socks From Footless Tights 07 Jul 04:34
- Maggie R. added Knee Socks From Footless Tights to 90s Goddess 08 Mar 20:20
- Alissa B. favorited Knee Socks From Footless Tights 13 Feb 22:26
- Alma commented on Knee Socks From Footless Tights 16 Dec 16:59
- Self-Constructed Freak added her project Knee Socks From Footless Tights to ✿Mary Quant✿ 15 Dec 02:15
- Self-Constructed Freak published her project Knee Socks From Footless Tights 14 Dec 20:32
After you cut the legs off from the tights you’ll have these two tubular pieces of fabric. Sew the raw ends of the tubes shut with a zigzag stitch. I like to sew mine with the sock right-side out; that way the seam will be on the outside of the sock rather than inside where it can irritate your toes.