An easy snap and go clutch to fit an ipad or use as a clutch!
I have been searching high and low for the perfect yellow clutch for summer, and when I was at the fabric store, I found the exact color I would dream it should be. With a half yard of leatherette fabric, I made it a size that would also work as an ipad case. I hope you can use this DIY and customize it to the color you like, and maybe even gift one to a friend:)
- diyipadcase.jpg 1.14 MB [ Download ]
- Hannah C. added Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch to Jenna Lyons 01 Mar 22:32
- arina m. favorited Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch 07 Jan 22:56
- mypinkrainbow favorited Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch 05 Aug 05:48
- Liz H. added Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch to stuff to make 11 Jul 00:07
- ADRIRI favorited Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch 13 May 22:01
- Serena added Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch to Summer Money 05 May 18:01
- TheGreenSprite favorited Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch 15 Apr 00:55
- Amanda L. favorited Diy Ipad Case Or Clutch 05 Apr 14:38
If you are making an ipad case, it would be best to make sure your measurements are an inch wider on all sides. (I cut my fabric approx. 12 inches wide and measured the length 18 inches long total to fold in half + 5 inches for the flap.) Cut your shape, and use a ruler to make sure your flap will fold over half way.