Use duct tape to transform the heels of your wedges!
After my mom saw the zebra duct tape on my platform shoes yesterday she wanted her own pair of duct tape shoes. Specifically, Hello Kitty duct tape. We saw it awhile ago at target but couldn’t find any reason to buy it ($5.99 a roll!), until now that is. ;p
Over the summer I actually did promise my mom I’d decorate a pair of black wedges for her. It was a little late but… half a year later here they are!
I included the before shot along with the supplies I used (not much :p ). Still deciding if I’m going to spray the heels with a gloss coating to protect the tape better.
All you have to do is wrap a couple of rows of tape on horizontally around the shoe, matching the bottom edge of the shoe with the bottom edge of tape. Then use an x-acto knife or box cutter to trim the extra tape around the top of the heel. :]
- irma o. added Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes to clothes 16 Aug 01:56
- PineconePrincess favorited Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 29 Jul 18:46
- Lanie favorited Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 09 Oct 21:27
- Pollie P. favorited Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 24 Jan 19:32
- eFenuska added Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes to Shoes 29 Apr 13:56
- Ravens Trove added Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes to Duct Tape! 11 Apr 22:56
- Millie H. added Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes to cool ideas 25 Mar 21:16
- Tammy Z. favorited Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 23 Feb 18:20
- Aniqua H. commented on Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 17 Feb 20:25
- Beautasha favorited Diy Hello Kitty Wedge Shoes 16 Jan 20:32
szmoon posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!