Printed Denim for Every Sweetheart
I stopped into Anthropolgie a while ago and saw this pair of super cute heart printed jeans by AG Stevie. So I decided to try it myself. I am extremely happy with the results and they looked even better on!
- Diver added Diy Heart Print Jeans to 12 29 Oct 01:57
- PineconePrincess favorited Diy Heart Print Jeans 28 Jul 18:09
- moonofsilver added Diy Heart Print Jeans to Date Night 06 May 14:05
- Momoka added Diy Heart Print Jeans to fancy pantsu 24 Sep 20:26
- Pimke added Diy Heart Print Jeans to Upcycling 30 Jan 11:25
- Sewa E. added Diy Heart Print Jeans to Clothes 17 Jul 00:13
- PimpKitten added Diy Heart Print Jeans to Do Eeeet 26 Jun 01:53
- bemeself favorited Diy Heart Print Jeans 01 May 15:30
- Ophelia favorited Diy Heart Print Jeans 08 Apr 16:30
- x_niccadee added Diy Heart Print Jeans to make this 21 Mar 05:07
Cut a heart shape stencil from a small piece of cardboard and use this as your paint stencil.
Pour the fabric paint onto a plate and apply paint using a small cosmetic sponge, ensure to remove excess paint by dabbing onto a test sheet of paper.
Start stenciling from top to bottom, vertically.
I made my hearts all two inches apart, where I had space for a portion of a heart, I also tried to fill it in, i.e. along the seams. Once again I've made my hearts all 2 inches apart vertically and horizontally, and created a 'diagonal' grid type of pattern. Follow my image below if you're unsure.
Repeat on the other pant leg and try to be as symmetrical as you can. I found placing the legs side by side and taking a ruler and measuring across the two legs works the best.