Fascinators are surprisingly easy to make, and some of them double as corsages.
After I made my first fascinator hair clip I realized they were so easy I quickly made several more. You might be surprised at how easy they are, too. Some clips, some fake flowers, and some other items you might have on hand are easily transformed into a unique hair accessory. They make great corsages and gifts, too!
- Katt C. favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 23 Aug 20:23
- mmotse03 favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 29 Jun 00:14
- Lisa W. favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 14 May 17:47
- neijie favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 06 Oct 20:28
- Nena added Diy Hair Fascinator to Sugar skull 27 Sep 18:09
- Gemma P. favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 17 Feb 21:22
- Toni T. favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 11 Feb 22:56
- stephanie.goodsell.54 added Diy Hair Fascinator to Clothing 04 Feb 16:18
- Amanda B. favorited Diy Hair Fascinator 29 Jan 21:35
- Julia C. added Diy Hair Fascinator to Jewelry Making 27 Jan 18:22
Glue your clip to your felt base. Be careful! The metal of the clip will transfer the heat from the glue.
I have very thin, fine hair and I found that these toothed clips (which come with a pin in case you want to use your fascinator as a corsage--handy!) to work like a charm in keeping the fascinator in my hair.