Diy Hair Elastics With Flower
Today we will give you flamboyant flowers for your hair. Gluing hairband onto the flower, DIY hair elastics could afford you the opportunity to customize the accessory in the precise colors and style you desire.
Bright and noticeable pink ribbons are taken into consideration for DIY hair elastics. Beautiful flowers for your hair are just sewn with seven petals decorated with a heart flower. You will feel much more pleased if you do it by yourself than buy one from stores.
- Key West Witch favorited Diy Hair Elastics With Flower 12 Sep 12:55
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Hair Elastics With Flower 20 Jun 00:32
- Siobhan M. added Diy Hair Elastics With Flower to Stuff 09 Nov 20:13
- Pimke added Diy Hair Elastics With Flower to Blumen 01 Feb 09:56
- Sandy D. favorited Diy Hair Elastics With Flower 22 Jan 22:53
- iscrafte added Diy Hair Elastics With Flower to Inspiration 19 Oct 17:24
- iscrafte favorited Diy Hair Elastics With Flower 19 Oct 17:24
Add the hairband and button
1. Take out a felt circle; glue it at the back of the flower.
2. Cut out a short felt strip, glue one side to the felt base, add a hairband down to the strip, then glue the other side of the felt strip.
3. Make a flower heart with heart button in the center of the flower by gluing.