Make a felt grumpy cat mask!
A free template for making your own grumpy cat mask out of felt.
- gloomy-smiles favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 06 Apr 05:32
- Liza B. added Grumpy Cat Mask to Kids 13 Jul 13:18
- srslyjc favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 30 Nov 20:55
- elizabeth s. favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 31 Aug 15:21
- mmotse03 favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 28 Aug 22:14
- Alecia B. favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 23 Aug 06:21
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 18 Aug 14:05
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Grumpy Cat Mask 12 Aug 18:14
- snowdropandco published her project Grumpy Cat Mask 01 May 20:51
Step 1: Print the grumpy cat template and cut out grumpy cat's face. Cut this shape out from the beige felt (use chalk to trace the shape if desired but if you have a steady hand you can simply hold the template to the felt while cutting).
Step 2: Cut the ears off of the template and cut the brown and black felt to match these shapes.
Step 3: Do the same for the mouth, nose, and white patch.
Step 4: Repeat for the eyes.
Step 5: Glue all the pieces onto the face.
Step 6: Once dry, cut out the eye holes on the beige felt.
Step 7: Cut a tiny hole in the beige felt next to the eye, feed the elastic through, and tie it. Repeat for the second side, adjusting the length of the elastic to the size of the wearer's head.