DIY Lip Balm is easy to make and will keep your lips soft and lucious
DIY lip balm is your answer to chapped winter lips! With more natural, healthy ingredients than any lip balm you can buy in the store, your dry lips will be thanking you.
You can whip up a batch of this amazing DIY lip balm in just 10 minutes. It will need to cool for at least a couple of hours before it’s ready to use, but one tube will keep your lips soft for a couple of weeks.
I’m making green tea lip balm, but you can use any kind of tea or essential oils. Get creative and make different flavors. Note: if using essential oils, make sure they’re safe for consumption, not all of them are, organic ones are the best.
- Raven favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 04 Jan 08:42
- Tashianna S. favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 11 Apr 12:44
- Alma favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 27 Dec 23:22
- EmmaInOtherland favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 15 Dec 01:01
- Laura N. added Diy Green Tea Lip Balm to make up 14 Dec 16:07
- Laura N. favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 14 Dec 16:07
- Crafterella featured Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 12 Dec 23:00
- RareJewel favorited Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 07 Dec 17:21
- Samantha M. published her project Diy Green Tea Lip Balm 07 Dec 09:00
In a microwave-safe container (a glass measuring cup works best), melt the beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in 30-second increments, stirring after each one, until it becomes liquid. Stir in the tea or other flavorings.
Carefully pour into pots or tubes and allow to cool before using.
Empty lip balm tubes or pots can be found online or in your local crafting store.