Add some pizzazz to your lamp!
I bought this little owl at a garage sale about a year ago and he has been lamp-shade-less for all this time. It was about time I fixed him up with one. BTW-- my owl's name is Pidwidgeon. Hehe. :)
This project is so easy! And it is super fun. Right now I am going through a phase where I glitterfy everything. It's awesome. :)
See more on my blog:
- Cherise.R added Diy Glitter Lamp Shade to Labyrinth Party 09 Apr 11:57
- Emma H. favorited Diy Glitter Lamp Shade 29 Mar 13:12
- Elin H. favorited Diy Glitter Lamp Shade 21 Oct 16:15
- Monice M. favorited Diy Glitter Lamp Shade 19 May 07:40
- marlene j. added Diy Glitter Lamp Shade to Lamper, lys og lignende 12 Jan 20:44
- Ginger Darkstar favorited Diy Glitter Lamp Shade 03 Aug 21:25
Directions: All you have to do is pour about 1/4 cup of Mod Podge into a little dish. I used a butter dish. Then pour a LOT of glitter into the Mod Podge. I mean like an ounce. The Mod Podge should still stir like glue. Then take your brush and paint on the lamp shade. I had to do about 3 coats, you don't want to put too much on to block all the light, but you do want to cover all the huge holes. Then let it dry, and you're done!