Create your own sparkly ombre coasters for your coffee table or for your next party.
To make your own coasters pick up a package of round cork coasters, or cut out your own circles from a sheet of cork.
- 02jhseaby favorited Diy Glitter Coasters 19 Mar 10:29
- Susan D added Diy Glitter Coasters to Scheherazade's room in 1001 Arabian Nights 10 Apr 21:10
- Janay S. favorited Diy Glitter Coasters 30 Jan 06:39
- Markee R. added Diy Glitter Coasters to Club Kid Party Monster 19 Jun 11:51
- Linda S. favorited Diy Glitter Coasters 05 May 16:58
- Stephanie White published her project Diy Glitter Coasters 09 Dec 17:53
Paint the half of the coaster with glue or mod podge and sprinkle on the glitter, repeat this process for the other half.
Before the glue has fully dried shake the coaster back and forth if you want the glitter to blend from one colour to the other.