Easy to do galaxy print with cool cross cut out
- Momoka added Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt to shirts 24 Sep 20:23
- Cute Madness favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 23 Jun 20:13
- ErsatzEpiphany favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 24 Apr 20:28
- Susanna Q. added Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt to Clothing stuff 08 Apr 23:33
- Abbey B. favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 25 Nov 03:12
- Lydia D. favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 06 Sep 04:10
- Meredith T. favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 01 Jul 13:07
- kangataroo .. favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 24 Jun 23:59
- Len favorited Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt 30 Mar 10:17
- DarkAshHurts added Diy Galaxy Sweatshirt to Clothes 20 Mar 07:15
The third step is bleaching. This step should probably be done outside since bleach can be hazardous to your health in an enclosed space. Also bleach ruins clothes, so make sure you aren't wearing your favorite outfit just in case any spills!
Take your spray bottle and mix in 70% water and 30% bleach. It's okay to just estimate this amount.
Spray mixture over your sweatshirt, making sure to spray some spots more than others.
After waiting a few minutes for bleach to dry, flip over garment and repeat on the back side.
Step 4 is to paint. Luckily at my craft store they had sparkly spray fabric paint, if you can find this stuff, it really adds a nice touch to your galaxy. However, using regular acrylic paints will work too!
Take your sponge and cut it into four sections, one for each color, and begin to spray in and around the bleach. Once on the fabric use the sponge to help blend in color.
Step five is to allow the paint to dry once finished. You can see how I am just spraying blue and pink around the edges of the larger bleach spots and the lighter colors towards the middle. Honestly, this is totally random so just have fun! Plus there is no way you can mess up!
Once paint is dry flip over and do the same on the back.