Create faux porcelain flowers
Make beautiful faux porcelain flowers that last forever. These work great to decorate jars, boxes, etc.
- Maliha K. favorited DIY Porcelain Flowers 28 Aug 07:28
- mmotse03 favorited DIY Porcelain Flowers 16 Jul 08:41
- Kevin Huggins commented on DIY Porcelain Flowers 16 Jul 04:58
- Kevin Huggins favorited DIY Porcelain Flowers 16 Jul 04:58
- Wild A. favorited DIY Porcelain Flowers 03 Jul 14:40
- Crafterella featured DIY Porcelain Flowers 21 Jun 23:00
- Collene M. favorited DIY Porcelain Flowers 19 Jun 10:56
- Nalani R. published their project DIY Porcelain Flowers 18 Jun 10:51
Cut down the stem of the flowers with wire cutters. Make Sure to leave enough stem to dip.
Put gloves on to protect hands while dipping.
Mix the plaster with water according to package instructions.
Dip the entire flower until it is well coated.
Use clothespins to clip flowers to hanger; allow to dry completely over wax paper.
Cut the "stem" down more if needed.
Spray paint or paint if desired and allow to dry.
Glue the flowers to the top of whatever you want to embellish. (Optional)