A stylish and easy DIY flower crown
I recently tackled the easiest DIY project to ever exist. I've really liked flower crowns ever since I first saw several style bloggers wearing them last year, but I've never desired to have one until recently. I looked into buying one, but they can be quite expensive, and I don't like to pay that much money for something I'm not going to wear extremely often. Then, like a big, fat bag of revenge-starved bricks, it hit me. I could make one...easily!
And so, I did.
- Sherri C. favorited Diy Flower Crown 21 Feb 02:24
- tyler t. favorited Diy Flower Crown 07 Nov 10:00
- Rattiemama added Diy Flower Crown to Hair Accessories 05 Oct 02:15
- Rattiemama favorited Diy Flower Crown 05 Oct 02:15
- Gabi C. favorited Diy Flower Crown 30 Mar 22:41
- Sheri P. favorited Diy Flower Crown 15 Mar 08:39
- rochelle.c.barton favorited Diy Flower Crown 01 Mar 20:33
- Calah L. added Diy Flower Crown to ACCESSORIES 06 Jan 19:57
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy Flower Crown 25 Dec 23:05
- Mia added Diy Flower Crown to Pagan 13 Sep 21:17
Plug in your glue gun and let it heat up. While the glue gun is heating up, pop your flowers off the stems. They should just pull right off.
Snip the remaining green stem off the bottoms of the flowers. Be careful not to cut too closely to the base because your flower could fall apart. If it does fall apart, you can just hot glue the flower petals together. Super easy fix, so don't toss it out!
Think about how you want the flowers arranged on the headband. Play around with it before gluing them down.
When you're happy with your arrangement, start gluing! When gluing, I like to put a dot of glue on the headband where I'm going to place the flower and a dot on the base of the flower to give it a nice, strong hold. Press down gently for several seconds (20-30) until the glue begins to dry.
Voila! Wear your creation proudly!