Old, ripped tights? Turn them into a funky festival top
Want to look festival ready this summer but the festival ticket itself has taken up the majority of your budget? Don’t worry about buying new garms, instead save money and make new tops out of items you already own. This fishnet top made out of fishnet tights is the perfect funky festival piece on a budget. If you want to buy some festival shorts to go with your top, why not visit My Favourite Voucher Codes and get discounts on festival wear from brands such as Pretty Little Thing, Miss Pap and Misguided. Follow these simple steps to get the look.
- Bren U. favorited Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 15 Feb 01:45
- Zaproszenia Ślubne commented on Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 13 Sep 10:40
- RunsWithScissors favorited Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 06 Sep 19:55
- Julia J. favorited Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 05 Sep 20:47
- Jema Rose favorited Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 04 Sep 13:44
- Crafterella featured Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 28 Aug 23:00
- BlackCherry favorited Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 27 Aug 14:05
- robertssarah published their project Diy Fishnet Top Using Fishnet Tights 20 Aug 11:14
Cut a small semi circle in the crotch material- start very small and when you put the top on, due to the nature and a gaping neckline isn’t flattering on anyone.
Try the top on to check the size of the neckline. If you want a wider neckline, cut a wider semi circle in the crotch of the tights.
Cut across the feet of both tight legs in a straight line so that they are now open - these will be the arm holes.
You can then either cut off the black tight waistband and make the top into a crop top or leave it on so that it hugs your waist and gives more structure to the top! It is completely down to personal preference.