Dress up your pony tail!
Create one of these pretty fabric flowers and add a bobby pin... and voila! An instant improvement on a regular old ponytail.
- Rachel B. added Diy Fabric Hair Flower to DIY or Crochet Hair Accessories 12 May 01:56
- Rachel B. favorited Diy Fabric Hair Flower 12 May 01:55
- Barjaa B. added Diy Fabric Hair Flower to DIYS 27 Jun 19:02
- Diamond Sight Creations added Diy Fabric Hair Flower to Jamie 28 May 02:18
- Victoria M. favorited Diy Fabric Hair Flower 14 Nov 01:48
- Peggy C. favorited Diy Fabric Hair Flower 19 Oct 15:21
- DesignFixation published her project Diy Fabric Hair Flower 10 Jul 14:20
Begin by cutting eight circles, each with a diameter of 2 inches. Take one circle and fold it in half, and then fold it in half again. Sew it together at the center point with a few stitches. Repeat this same process again, sewing the second piece right to the first one. Then continue doing this with the remaining six pieces.