To catch your sleep whilst you're awake.
I was planning on making a dream catcher for my room but then I decided that wearing one around my neck would do for now! This necklace looks super complex but I can assure you that it is not as hard as it looks!
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 19 Jul 02:04
- veronica f. favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 10 Feb 17:06
- Skyliva favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 24 Apr 18:11
- 4EverMickey favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 12 Feb 09:58
- Xx13.CrowsxX added DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace to Idea 08 Jun 21:32
- Chudames favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 12 May 21:52
- Joann S. added DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace to jewelry 19 Apr 19:15
- kelley r. favorited DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 06 Apr 14:48
- tracy.l.clements commented on DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 04 Apr 13:43
- dazedandbeautiful .. published their project DIY Dreamcatcher Necklace 04 Apr 06:00
This is the tricky bit. Take the cord and loop it around the plastic ring, keep this quite loose. When you get the whole way round, repeat this step but weave the loop through the first loop created by the cord. Continue this the whole way around and then when you get right round again, weave the cord through the previous loop above it. Keep doing this until you get to the middle and tighten the cord as you go. Using a needle can make the weaving easier.