Make this dreamcatcher in any size and color combination you want!
- Alice N. added Dreamcatcher to Room Deco 12 Mar 21:50
- MischievousRaven added Dreamcatcher to bedroom ideas 07 Sep 21:18
- Diane H. favorited Dreamcatcher 02 Sep 00:27
- jane d. favorited Dreamcatcher 31 Aug 00:07
- Caz M. favorited Dreamcatcher 26 Aug 18:16
- Britta & Carli G. published her project Dreamcatcher 25 Aug 06:00
Wrap your choice of ribbon around the ring. Hot glue an end down and wrap as much as you want, and then glue the other end down. Make sure to pull really tight so that the ribbon is wrapped snug around the ring. I used three different ribbons, but you could use one to make it easier.
Lay your doily inside the craft ring. Attach a piece of the doily to the ring with the thread, by tying a knot. I used a doily with points so I just tied a knot at every point. If yours is circular just tie a knot every few inches. Make sure the spacing is even. Repeat until the doily is secure in the center of the ring.
Cut pieces of ribbon and yarn and tie strands to the bottom of your dreamcatcher. This is the fun part that allows you to be creative. I also used metal wiring and beads, and glued some feathers to my ribbon.
Attach a small piece of ribbon at the top and make a loop to hang.