from sack-like to sexy in under 2 hours.
I got really tired of only being able to wear my favorite band shirts to sleep in, because they all tend to be giant on me.
So. I got crafty:
This was originally a men's size L Current 93 shirt. I used the graphic portion of the shirt and the back of the shirt to form a tube top after measuring from the area under my breast to the top of my hip (I like shirts to be a little longer, so they don't ride up in back when I sit down!) I used a simple whip-stitch to sew up the sides, because I don't have a sewing machine at this time. Then, I used another huge black shirt I was going to throw away, and cut out the bust area. I pinned some little gathers into the area where the cups met the body portion of the shirt and hand-sewed them. Now, I had an awesome halter top for summer.
- doll.hart1 added Diy Current 93 Halter Top to clothing 04 Nov 05:22
- Catalyst favorited Diy Current 93 Halter Top 16 May 18:10
- C.Rami favorited Diy Current 93 Halter Top 08 May 20:59
- ZampMagic added Diy Current 93 Halter Top to Threads To Make 16 Jan 08:55
- Zombie Babe added Diy Current 93 Halter Top to new wardrobe 01 Oct 01:31
- z o m b i e added Diy Current 93 Halter Top to Clothing 08 Jan 19:19
- Isabela P. favorited Diy Current 93 Halter Top 26 Jun 23:26
ErsatzEpiphany posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!