Because I'm to lazy too go to the shops ;)
This was just a quick and crafty earring I whipped up in my spare time ^.^ It's honestly the easiest thig I've ever done! Make sure your bracelet is thin and flexible or your won't be able to ajust it when it's on your ear :)
- Holly J. added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Jewelry 09 Jul 22:06
- Lauren J. added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Jewelry 20 Oct 22:19
- Sarah B. favorited D.I.Y Cuff Earring 12 Oct 02:41
- D. M. A. added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Jewelry 18 Sep 08:03
- Dana . favorited D.I.Y Cuff Earring 13 Jun 05:40
- Ginger W. added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Tuts to try soon 17 Nov 05:30
- Ginger W. added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Tuts I Like 17 Nov 05:19
- Ginger W. favorited D.I.Y Cuff Earring 17 Nov 05:19
- Debbie E. favorited D.I.Y Cuff Earring 11 Oct 12:29
- Crafterella added D.I.Y Cuff Earring to Drew Barrymore 11 Sep 12:27
Now gather your linked chain and lay out enough to go back and forth from the piont you want the cuff, to your ear pircing hole.
leave a little extra so that when you bring the chain back to the cuff it dangles slightly lower than the first!
(Click on the picture ^.^)
Ignor the extra chain attached to the pendant, this is to be attached later :)