Make something old turn to something new!
I had this old white shirt I sleep in, but I have way too many of those now so I decided to make this one into something new so I won't have to spend much on more clothes.
- Emma S. favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 03 Jun 21:46
- Kaiulani W. favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 15 Jan 00:08
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 03 Jan 17:29
- Heather K. favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 01 Sep 04:58
- Jaybird favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 28 Jul 20:43
- Hannah S. favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 09 Jul 18:17
- Lady Grim favorited Diy Cross Cropped Top 03 Jul 22:42
I cut my white shirt to look like a cropped top. I cut the sleeves out and the neckline for more cleavage.
I forgot to take photos, but you can cut it to any way you want!
I also cut the bottom part, the front of the shirt is shorter than its behind to make it look a bit nicer (base it on the photo)
I actually did this with another black shirt since the sleeves were too tight and the neckline choked me (it was a gift from my cousin) and plus it looked a lot better as a cropped top.
Anyway, I used to scrap fabric of that to make the cross. You can purchase your own black fabric to make the job easier, since I still had to straighten the fabric out and cut it to make it straight and all.
After you sew and fix everything, you're now the owner of a new cropped top! c:
You can also create your own design by cutting different colors of fabric and different shapes to suit your taste. Much better than owning another dreary white shirt!