DIY Craft Desk - Revisited
Hello! I've been getting consistent emails and comments on older posts about my DIY craft desk. I thought it would be helpful to put together one complete post with all the details, to help those who'd like to consider this project.
- Leia B. added DIY Craft Desk to home projects 20 Apr 19:30
- julietierney14 favorited DIY Craft Desk 19 Nov 11:09
- Renee D. favorited DIY Craft Desk 03 Oct 18:54
- Renee D. added DIY Craft Desk to DIY Craft Room 03 Oct 18:54
- Rebecca C. favorited DIY Craft Desk 02 Aug 22:06
- Jennavieve L. favorited DIY Craft Desk 07 Aug 23:55
- forbunnie favorited DIY Craft Desk 04 Mar 21:27
- Amanda B. favorited DIY Craft Desk 25 Feb 23:24
- FallenBeyond added DIY Craft Desk to To-make list 09 Jan 20:02
- FallenBeyond favorited DIY Craft Desk 09 Jan 20:02
You Will Need
It really didn't take much time at all, once I had it planned out and the parts purchased. Buying two $50 shelves from Target makes it about $150 total in price, so you can definitely find pre-made desks for that amount. However, they will not be nearly as large or with as much storage or as well-built (mostly will be the cheap laminate wood). Also, I absolutely loved the challenge of designing and building something this large all by myself, no help from my husband or anyone. It was completely worth the cost for that feeling of accomplishment!