Jazz up your wall with a yarn hanging!
Here's a simple, no-weave, DIY yarn wall hanging for you to make your walls pop. Get your favorite colors of yarn together, pick up a copper pipe, some string, and you've got yourself a gorgeous, on-trend piece of wall art to make in under an hour!
- Tess added Diy Copper Pipe & Yarn Wall Hanging to Wall hangings 22 Apr 04:21
- rene c. favorited Diy Copper Pipe & Yarn Wall Hanging 02 Jul 23:07
- witterings favorited Diy Copper Pipe & Yarn Wall Hanging 13 May 14:08
- Rachel favorited Diy Copper Pipe & Yarn Wall Hanging 26 Dec 16:48
- Fariha H. published her project Diy Copper Pipe & Yarn Wall Hanging 10 Feb 09:00
Double your yarn piece to form a loop at one end, place under the copper pipe, and pass the bottom ends through the loop to make a knot.
Continue tying the rest of the yarn pieces to the copper pipe, while keeping color in mind. You can follow my pattern or create your own stripes!
Once you're satisfied with your color placement and the amount of yarn, lay the wall hanging down and give it a trim! You can cut it in any shape you like, for e.g. an asymmetrical line or a flag shape.
Pass your string through the copper pipe and cut it at a length you like. Tie it up and add those wooden balls at the end if you like.
That's it, folks! Your yarn wall hanging is all set to sit pretty on your wall :) Like always, leaving you with some more eye candy from this project.