DIY Picture frames out of Cardboard
I made these frames out of cardboard
I cut four square pieces to make two picture frames, traced then cut out a square hole on one piece each for both frames.( to do that I poked a hole in the cardboard to stick my scissors through )
I then glued the piece with the hole to the pieces untouched,
leaving the top open (that's how you'll put the picture in)
I cut out a rectangle-like shape, skinny at the top, fatter at the bottom to glue to the back to prop it up.
and then painted the cardboard with Red and White Acrylic paint and a little of Black Nail polish (I didn't have a Black Acrylic)
I also had these wooden button-like things I got at Marshels that I glued on for decoration.
Sooooo. . .There you have it ^- ^
Two new picture frames
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 19 Jul 22:55
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 10 Mar 09:07
- Shadow Ninja456 favorited Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 23 Feb 18:52
- Franky F. favorited Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 06 Feb 08:20
- Bela-chan favorited Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 05 Feb 00:35
- colleenclaire.mccarthy entered her project Diy Cardboard Picture Frames to Cherry Walls 02 Feb 19:00
- colleenclaire.mccarthy published her project Diy Cardboard Picture Frames 26 Jan 19:52
colleenclaire.mccarthy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!