Card holder, wallet, accessory pouch, stationary bag, small money bag - No matter how many of these I buy or make , they're never enough! I'm sure that I'm not the only one.
- MARIA A. added Diy Card Holder to FIBER WORKS 26 Sep 21:04
- Miss_Fit favorited Diy Card Holder 07 Jul 03:12
- Blaza1141 favorited Diy Card Holder 03 May 23:25
- ShortHairedGirl favorited Diy Card Holder 01 Jan 03:02
- debbie.pitts3 favorited Diy Card Holder 31 Dec 11:52
- dippydiscoball added Diy Card Holder to maybe one day 17 Dec 21:08
- dippydiscoball added Diy Card Holder to To-make list 06 Dec 09:28
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Diy Card Holder 03 Dec 21:23
- Muhaiminah Faiz published her project Diy Card Holder 01 Dec 16:36
Cut a paper according to your card size. Place the paper on the rexine and trace around the sides using pencil and ruler, keeping 1 cm extra on both width and length. Cut out 2 pieces of rexine using the paper template. These 2 pieces will be the internal layers of the card holder. Cut a long strip of rexine. The width of this piece should be 1cm more than the card's width and length should be 4X the card's length.
Turn the strip around with its wrong side facing out. Place any one of the internal layers on the strip as shown in the picture. Fold the other side up as you can see in the 2nd picture of this step. The folded part should be shorter than the internal layer. Sew along the sides, making sure to attach the internal layer with it as well.
Cut 2 arch shaped pattern on the external layers' center, so that you can easily pull out the cards. Place your cards in it and fold the holder along the middle line. You can place 4 cards (or more) in this card holder. There, now you have a simple, multiple card holder to keep your important cards secure.