Easy, subtle[ish] way to update shoes.
- Make sure you press down the tape edges well (masking tape works best, it adheres better than any other tape I've tried, reducing the odds of paint leakage onto the rest of the shoe).
- The beauty of this diy is that you can always change the color if you grow tired of it.
- Have fun with it - you can do a color + use paint markers to add designs/ be as intricate as you'd like.
- Great variation: after the color dries overnight, use repositionable glue (stick form) to adhere a doily to the tip, using a contrast color to outline the designs with a paint marker - remove the doily when you're down and you're finished!
- Traci S. added Diy Cap Toe Boots to Autumn Chill 10 Oct 17:20
- Evelyn C. favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 06 Jun 03:48
- Lyra C. favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 26 Jan 04:13
- ShoujoMadness favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 08 Mar 08:37
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 24 Jan 17:00
- ko a. favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 04 Nov 22:59
- Anika W. favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 04 Nov 13:40
- Anna S. favorited Diy Cap Toe Boots 31 Oct 16:25