DIY Cake Stand
Cake stands too expensive? Can't find a cake stand that you LOVE? Then make the cake stand of your dreams...it's easy peasy!
You have so many options for making your own cake stand - you can use a candle stick and bowl or you can do something like I did: I used a small garden pot and wooden cutting board. Think outside the box and you will have the cake stand of your dreams in no time!
- Joanne S. favorited Diy Cake Stand 14 Nov 16:15
- amyistheparty favorited Diy Cake Stand 19 Nov 18:40
- Katelyn T. favorited Diy Cake Stand 22 Aug 23:53
- WifeInProgress added Diy Cake Stand to Jennifer Aniston House 29 Jun 14:44
- Hannah N. favorited Diy Cake Stand 10 Jun 16:08
- Heather S. published her project Diy Cake Stand 07 May 06:00
Make sure that the item you chose to be your pedestal/base of your cake stand fits nicely together with the plate bottom so it's stable.
Also make sure that the surfaces you will be gluing are clean and oil free.
Let your cake stand dry for at least 24 upside down. When your stand is completely set, give it a wash and serve up some cake! It's that easy to make a custom cake stand!