Learn step by step how to sew these cute bunny ears to create an easy making baby gift: a beautiful teething rattle with free printable pattern.
- 116389_2F2017-05-05-115410-bunny+ears+pattern+-+petitboutdechou.pdf 257 KB [ Download ]
- Caz favorited Diy: Bunny Ears Baby Teething Rattle 17 Aug 22:41
- I K. favorited Diy: Bunny Ears Baby Teething Rattle 02 Jul 16:13
- Crafterella featured Diy: Bunny Ears Baby Teething Rattle 25 Jun 23:00
- Elena B. favorited Diy: Bunny Ears Baby Teething Rattle 16 Jun 23:36
- Estelle C. published her project Diy: Bunny Ears Baby Teething Rattle 11 Jun 09:00
You are now ready to assemble the ears and the ring. To do so, you just need to fold the fabric piece in two.
Place the loop over one side of the ring. Fold the ears around the ring and insert them between the ring and the fabric to create a knot.
Pull the crossing part upwards to block the knot and arrange the ears nicely.
You are done! You can try many different types of minky fabric and cotton patterns.