Simple, 10 minute ring.
- Sandra C. added Diy Braded Ring to Anells 07 Sep 20:47
- Jenny C. favorited Diy Braded Ring 20 Feb 13:28
- sylvia g. favorited Diy Braded Ring 24 Jul 09:55
- Lee J. favorited Diy Braded Ring 15 Jul 08:02
- hannah [[torosaurus!]] favorited Diy Braded Ring 30 Jun 15:51
- Kristen B. added Diy Braded Ring to Jeweled things 22 Jun 14:07
- bittersweet. favorited Diy Braded Ring 07 Jun 07:15
- smilejustbcuz added Diy Braded Ring to Jewelry 28 May 05:23
- Dolores U. favorited Diy Braded Ring 18 May 13:02
- lisa.caudill.127 favorited Diy Braded Ring 11 May 10:16
Begin by cutting three pieces of wire about three to four inches long. Keep in mind that it is always better to start with a little extra. You can always trim off any excess wire in the end.
Hold onto one end of the wire, tight, between your fingers and start braiding toward the loose end.
Once to the end you will need to finish braiding the side previously held in your fingers.
When you have braided all the wires end to end, shape them around the finger of which you wish to wear your ring - This should then make any loose ends of the wire overlap.
Take the opposite loose ends and wrap them around each other making sure to tuck any of the sharp ends into the braid. try to spread the loose ends out rather than making a big wire knot at the base of the ring.