Look at me!! I have a neck tie!
So, I'm feeling super stressed out cause I'm making a jean jacket from scratch (BY HAND) and I'm hitting a sewer's block. Because of this, I decided to take some time off and do something fun!
And what's more fun than making bows!?!
Keep reading for the tutorial
- Hollie P. added Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric to saving for later 18 Jun 16:50
- immysmum added Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric to to make 10 Feb 18:58
- Kate P. added Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric to doll 24 Jan 14:37
- Goodgollymissholly favorited Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric 21 Dec 14:48
- Goodbye Ducky added Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric to stake your acres 16 Dec 22:24
- ThatInkdChick published her project Diy Bows From Scraps Of Fabric 01 Dec 19:15
You can make them smaller, bigger, with any kind of material you want. The blue one on the left corner is actually a piece of ribbon I had lying around and an eye bead.
All of the are made with scraps of fabric.
The polka dot one is made from a part of the dress that I wore for my graduation; the purple flannel bow is made from a shirt I reconstructed. The grey squared one is from a skirt I made a couple of months ago. And the jeans one is of course from the jacket from hell I'm currently working on
Have fun making your bows!!