A cute cotton bow for your waist
With basic sewing skills, you can create a little bow belt to go with dresses.
- Rachel B. favorited Diy Bow Belt 29 Nov 07:30
- PinkWeeds added Diy Bow Belt to Kate Middleton 27 Dec 05:55
- Dee D. added Diy Bow Belt to clothes 14 Jul 08:29
- Maxine M. added Diy Bow Belt to To-make list 31 Oct 05:23
- OverlordSayo added Diy Bow Belt to To do! 06 Aug 01:56
- Amanda B. favorited Diy Bow Belt 23 Jun 00:22
- Grimgirl101 favorited Diy Bow Belt 16 Jun 18:32
- Sammantha L. favorited Diy Bow Belt 04 Jun 08:14
- Amy L. favorited Diy Bow Belt 03 Jun 01:29
- Denise B. favorited Diy Bow Belt 01 Jun 18:25
step 3: fold the fabric in half "hot-dog" style with the yuckier sides facing out toward you and press with an iron. Fold in the edges at the top and bottom of the belt 1/4 inch and press.
step 4: Sew along the edge with a 1/4 inch seam allowance. (not the top or bottom)
step 5: turn that sucker inside out (use a pointy device to help you with this.)
step 6: Sew along the top and bottom (your frayed edges should be neatly tucked inside.) set the belt aside.
step 1: cut out two rectangles of fabric, 1 large, 1 smaller. I did 4 x 10 for one, and 3 x 5 for the other.
step 2: fold the large rectangle in half, press it with an iron and fold in the edges of at the top and bottom (about 1/4 inch) and press.
step 3: sew along the long edge. turn inside out and press the fabric so that the seam is in the middle-- (see the image at left)