Forget big budget bouts, make your own for cheapsies!
I'm not a big fan of blowing tons of money for things I can do myself, so a $700 floral bill was not in the cards for my wedding budget! Using lots of things I had around the house and $6 worth of dried and silk florals, I whipped up these boutonnieres for the men in my wedding. Easy, elegant, and fast! I had five done in under an hour while watching Food TV.
- Kay T. favorited DIY Boutonnieres 12 Nov 04:12
- kimberleyann.black.3 favorited DIY Boutonnieres 20 Oct 21:59
- eFenuska added DIY Boutonnieres to Really Must have 04 May 19:39
- eFenuska added DIY Boutonnieres to Jewelry and Accessories 04 May 19:39
- shilpa.gupta.750 favorited DIY Boutonnieres 07 Oct 14:50
- Renn W. favorited DIY Boutonnieres 28 Jun 20:19
- jojobeandesigns entered their project DIY Boutonnieres to Cath Kidston's Sew! Contest 04 Nov 16:14
- jojobeandesigns entered their project DIY Boutonnieres to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 20 Aug 01:54
- jojobeandesigns entered their project DIY Boutonnieres to Sublime Stitching Contest 17 May 23:35
Apply a small bead of hot glue at the base of leaf and press the end of a toothpick into it. This will create your base.