DIY Bath Bombs
I made some bath bombs using a tutorial from the book 'Bath Bombs'. These were so simple & easy to make once you've gotten hold of the different ingredients you need.
- autumnrose.lee favorited Diy Bath Bombs 11 Mar 11:55
- Rebecca M. favorited Diy Bath Bombs 14 Jun 13:42
- kzk favorited Diy Bath Bombs 28 Nov 17:37
- kiaravalentine added Diy Bath Bombs to Fai fai fai 01 Oct 18:40
- kiaravalentine favorited Diy Bath Bombs 01 Oct 18:40
- Chachee.rayna added Diy Bath Bombs to Beauty 11 May 19:50
- Jacqulene C. favorited Diy Bath Bombs 31 Mar 19:08
- Amara A. favorited Diy Bath Bombs 25 Mar 19:12
- Emma S. added Diy Bath Bombs to projects 14 Mar 07:22
- cupcake gangster favorited Diy Bath Bombs 10 Mar 01:24
Begin mixing your ingredients by measuring the citric acid & adding it to your mixing bowl. Next add the bicarb and fragrances. The mixture may fizz when you add your liquid ingredients; simple cover this with the dry ingredients to stop the fizzing.
Use your hands to mix the ingredients together (use gloves if you have cuts on your hands!). Once mixed add the rose hip oil and mix.
Grab a small bowl and fill this with cold water; dip your fingertips into the water & sprinkle it over your mixture (you could use a spray bottle if you have one) and mix. Your mixture should resemble sand and should keep its shape when you squeeze in your hand; slowly add more water if needed but be careful not to add too much!