Diy A Cute Clutch Bag
A girl can never have too many bags, right? Here a kind of clutch bags is just right to meet your need. It will be absolutely worthwhile to stay at home concentrating on DIY clutch bag which is elegant, glamorous and boxy.
It will not take too much of your cost to make the clutch bags below compared with the bags you bought from an exclusive shop. Moreover, your personality and uniqueness can be fully shown through its appearance. Now let's begin DIY clutch bag of your own together.
- Karine Houle favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 03 Aug 03:38
- dippydiscoball added Diy A Cute Clutch Bag to To-make list 11 Jul 23:56
- craftgirl14 favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 29 May 08:33
- bora FAZER favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 08 Jun 22:25
- Pam favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 15 Mar 04:09
- Kendra C. favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 01 Feb 05:09
- Stephanie B. added Diy A Cute Clutch Bag to diy bag 28 Oct 00:13
- Stephanie B. favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 28 Oct 00:11
- Alex B. favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 30 Jun 12:00
- Mary J. favorited Diy A Cute Clutch Bag 23 Mar 18:18
Cut the fabric pattern
Measure the template by tracing around the paper pattern you have drawn; cut out two pieces of body fabric: outer body fabric and interior body fabric. Cut out a small strip at the bottom of the interior fabric. Do the same to cut out two rectangles in picture 3. Place the outer fabric with right side down; fold the up right angle.
piece the whole bag structure
Fold the right semi-circle. Sew the junctions of the semi-circle and rectangle below at each corner. Divide five parts at each side of the semi-circle; make marks. Place the rectangle fabric on the body fabric; make layer with one side at marked 2 and the other side at marked 4 as it is shown in picture 4. Sew the two corners of marked 2.
Sew the bag structure
Sew the two corners of marked 4. Note to flatten the marked 4 fabric before you fix it through stitch. Then the basic bag structure is done as the picture 3 shows. Fold the outermost rectangle body fabric to the marked 1; adjust a right angle at both sides; sew the shapes.