I came up with this idea when I finished my Disco Bra..
I had more than half of the mirrors I pulled off a discoball left and thought 'why not make some matching shoes to go with the bra'
((To wear to the Lady Gaga concert :D ))
The project costed me no more than 3 euros, since I already had the mirrors and the shoes. I only needed to buy me some extra nailglue.
(I think other glues can also work, but I just like to use nailglue cause it simply works on everything - it's kind of a superglue - and it's cheap!)
I think it's best to use wedges that are covered with some kind of fabric, because then the mirrors will attach better and definitely won't fall off or anything. Believe me, I tried to get one off because it wasn't in the right place.. and after using some brutal force it eventually did come off... including the fabric. So be sure to fit the mirrors first if you're not sure (in corners and such) before you actually glue them on.
OhYeah, be prepared to get glue all over your fingertips & nails!
I tried to use tweezers and gloves.. Didn't work out for me..
- Jen R. added Disco Shoes to Janelle Monae Style 24 Feb 15:01
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Disco Shoes 17 Nov 18:24
- Siana favorited Disco Shoes 05 May 04:59
- Meredith T. favorited Disco Shoes 29 Jun 02:59
- Crafterella added Disco Shoes to Lady Gaga 27 Jun 12:06
- Erin P. added Disco Shoes to Bianca Jagger 17 Feb 19:52
- Amber F. added Disco Shoes to Redo heels 30 Jan 05:34
- TARA R. added Disco Shoes to must try this 01 Jan 07:40
- TARA R. favorited Disco Shoes 01 Jan 07:40
- Tibbles favorited Disco Shoes 16 Sep 18:03