Melted, miniature candy bars inside each sugar cookie diaper will have baby shower guests giggling.
- Aburklen1221 added Dirty Diaper Cookies to Gender reveal party 02 Aug 02:29
- MerBear93 favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 07 Apr 03:31
- Candy D. favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 24 Jan 11:33
- Cheryl H. favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 07 Apr 07:08
- Rachel D. favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 21 Nov 13:07
- Cinn favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 27 Jul 11:17
- MaybeAViking favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 25 Jul 21:07
- Jolanda added Dirty Diaper Cookies to Recepten 25 Jul 17:43
- ZanyDays favorited Dirty Diaper Cookies 24 Jul 00:17
- KelliDroze added Dirty Diaper Cookies to Sweet 22 Jul 20:40
1 tube of Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough (or your favorite rolled sugar cookie dough recipe)
Flour for rolling out dough
Assorted Hershey's Mini Candy Bars
1/2 cup milk
3 cups powdered sugar
4 ounces chocolate candy melts
Shape the dough.
Cut out a paper triangle, sized 8-1/2 x 7 x 7 inches. Flour your surface well and roll out the dough. Place the paper triangle on top of the rolled out dough and use a knife to cut as many triangle shapes as you can. (Repeat this with any remaining dough you have after cutting the first set of triangles.)
Create safety pins for diapers.
Put the chocolate candy melts in a bowl and heat in a microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat heating until completely melted. Allow it to cool (but not harden) in the bowl for 5-10 minutes before attempting to make chocolate pins.
Print a page of safety pin images and place a sheet of parchment paper over the printout. Using a #1 or #2 decorator tip on your piping bag, pour the melted chocolate into the bag. Begin piping the chocolate over the pin images. The first couple will look terrible, trust me. But the more you make, the better you'll get. Make more than you need so that you can pick the best ones for your finished cookies. Allow the chocolate pins to cool and harden on the parchment paper.