Make these dip dyed glass candleholders to add a little ambiance!
Follow this tutorial to decorate your home with classy glass candleholders dipped in colorful glass stain.
- Mia_Ferry added Dip Dyed Glass Candleholders to Room Decor 18 Jul 10:24
- Barjaa B. added Dip Dyed Glass Candleholders to DIYS 27 Jun 18:02
- gettothepoint added Dip Dyed Glass Candleholders to CRAFT ideas 06 Jun 16:27
- Suzi T. favorited Dip Dyed Glass Candleholders 27 May 11:59
- Holly W. published her project Dip Dyed Glass Candleholders 27 May 06:00
Fill a cup with glass paint and, holding the glass candleholder around the rim, dip it into the paint until the bottom half or so is covered and hold. After about 30 seconds, pull it out, let the excess paint drip off, and use clips around the rim to hold up the glass. Use toothpicks to move or pop any bubbles in the paint.